More From Barry White
- "I kept my babies fed. I could have dumped them, but I didn’t. I decided that whatever trip I was on, they were going with me. You’re looking at a real daddy."
- "I quit high school on my birthday. It was my senior year and I didn’t see the point. This was 1962, and I was ready to make music."
- "I’ll come to you with gifts of knowledge, wisdom and truth."
More In Music
- "I think people need to have fun with whatever they’re doing – makeup, their clothes, music, live shows – anything you don’t need to take too seriously, don’t take too seriously."― Kesha
- "After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music."― Aldous Huxley
- "I like to comprehend more or less everything around me – apart from the creation of my music. It’s an obsessive character trait that’s getting worse. I don’t switch the light on and off 15 times before I leave the room yet, but something’s going wrong."― Robert Plant