More From Barry White
- "I’ll come to you with gifts of knowledge, wisdom and truth."
- "As a boy, I believed freedom for America meant freedom for me. There was a time I believed every word spoken."
- "I kept my babies fed. I could have dumped them, but I didn’t. I decided that whatever trip I was on, they were going with me. You’re looking at a real daddy."
More In Music
- "Among the weeds choking out growth and good government are the hundreds of boards, commissions, and advisory committees that have sprouted over the years. They devour time, money, and energy far beyond any real contribution they make."― Mitch Daniels
- "There is no greater excitement than to support an intellectual wife and have her support you. Marriage is a partnership in which each inspires the other, and brings fruition to both of you."― Millicent Carey McIntosh
- "When I was growing up in New Jersey, my mom would regularly take my sister and I into the city to see shows. I have many fond memories of standing in the half-price ticket line in Times Square and going to matinees."― Trey Anastasio