More From Barry White
- "I kept my babies fed. I could have dumped them, but I didn’t. I decided that whatever trip I was on, they were going with me. You’re looking at a real daddy."
- "I’ll come to you with gifts of knowledge, wisdom and truth."
- "I quit high school on my birthday. It was my senior year and I didn’t see the point. This was 1962, and I was ready to make music."
More In Music
- "I can sing very comfortably from my vantage point because a lot of the music was about a loss of innocence, there’s innocence contained in you but there’s also innocence in the process of being lost."― Bruce Springsteen
- "Hunting, fishing, drawing, and music occupied my every moment. Cares I knew not, and cared naught about them."― John James Audubon
- "Music is intended and designed for sentient beings that have hopes and purposes and emotions."― Jacques Barzun