More From Barry White
- "There’s people making babies to my music. That’s nice."
- "We forget that this music, music made by my brothers and sisters, is still a baby. It’s just beginning. When I think of the possibilities, it makes me smile."
- "I kept my babies fed. I could have dumped them, but I didn’t. I decided that whatever trip I was on, they were going with me. You’re looking at a real daddy."
More In Wisdom
- "The thing that we possess, that machines don’t, is the ability to exhibit wisdom."― Herbie Hancock
- "Never let a fool kiss you, or a kiss fool you."― Joey Adams
- "I do interviews because it’s a chance to be myself. I sometimes wonder what I could have to say that would be of any interest. I don’t have any great wisdom."― Parker Stevenson