More From Barry White
- "There’s people making babies to my music. That’s nice."
- "As a boy, I believed freedom for America meant freedom for me. There was a time I believed every word spoken."
- "I kept my babies fed. I could have dumped them, but I didn’t. I decided that whatever trip I was on, they were going with me. You’re looking at a real daddy."
More In Wisdom
- "Be at peace with your own soul, then heaven and earth will be at peace with you."― Saint Isaac of Nineveh
- "It has long been an axiom of mine that the little things are infinitely the most important."― Arthur Conan Doyle
- "I don’t think you can come into your wisdom until you have made mistakes on your own skin and felt them in reality of your own life."― Elizabeth Gilbert