More From Barry White
- "We forget that this music, music made by my brothers and sisters, is still a baby. It’s just beginning. When I think of the possibilities, it makes me smile."
- "I quit high school on my birthday. It was my senior year and I didn’t see the point. This was 1962, and I was ready to make music."
- "I kept my babies fed. I could have dumped them, but I didn’t. I decided that whatever trip I was on, they were going with me. You’re looking at a real daddy."
More In Wisdom
- "Age does not bring you wisdom, age brings you wrinkles."― Estelle Getty
- "If governments let themselves be fully bound by the decisions of their parliaments without protecting their own freedom to act, a breakup of Europe would be a more probable outcome than deeper integration."― Mario Monti
- "Music is the art of the prophets and the gift of God."― Martin Luther