More From Barry Sanders
- "I really love peace and quiet."
- "Happiness does not come from football awards. It’s terrible to correlate happiness with football. Happiness comes from a good job, being able to feed your wife and kids. I don’t dream football, I dream the American dream – two cars in a garage, be a happy father."
- "Anyone who has played the game professionally, you’re always taught that the ball is the most important, most precious thing, so when the ball hits the ground, it’s always a mad scramble. It’s amazing how many times there is a fumble, and the person who recovers it initially doesn’t walk away with the ball."
More In Experience
- "Yes, all my songs come from personal experience and relationships."― Rick Springfield
- "The things that concern us during the day are going to influence what we experience during the night."― Henry Reed
- "Wisdom and penetration are the fruit of experience, not the lessons of retirement and leisure. Great necessities call out great virtues."― Abigail Adams