More From Barry McGuire
- "I remember we woke up one morning at Denny’s house and John Phillips called. He said, you guys okay? We said, yeah, what’s wrong, what’s going on? He said, well, everybody’s dead over at Sharon’s house at Terry Melcher’s place."
- "There’s only one drummer. We all travel to his beat. Well, I couldn’t sing his song. Because for me, it wasn’t a truthful statement. Well, Linda sang it, and it was a monster for her."
More In Respect
- "Facts matter. Science matters. Reason matters. Mitt Romney has shown an inability to respect any of the three. President Barack Obama not only respects them, he relies on them. He is an overwhelming and unquestioned choice to continue as president."― Eliot Spitzer
- "I find it hard to take rock groups very seriously or treat them with respect. There is something absurd about these gloomy young men getting together and banging away."― Robert Wyatt
- "I love making new friends and I respect people for a lot of different reasons."― Taylor Swift