More From Barry McGuire
- "There’s only one drummer. We all travel to his beat. Well, I couldn’t sing his song. Because for me, it wasn’t a truthful statement. Well, Linda sang it, and it was a monster for her."
- "I remember we woke up one morning at Denny’s house and John Phillips called. He said, you guys okay? We said, yeah, what’s wrong, what’s going on? He said, well, everybody’s dead over at Sharon’s house at Terry Melcher’s place."
More In Respect
- "I think somehow men understand other men’s need for respect differently than they understand it for a woman. I’m disappointed to have to say that, but I think it’s undeniably true."― Carly Fiorina
- "Our nation and those of the developed world must offer our own resistance to despot leaders who seek to commit murder on the basis of religion or race."― Tim Bishop
- "All due respect and trying to be as modest as I can be, I am a dancer. But I don’t think I would be on ‘Dancing with the Stars,’ mainly because I would be too shy."― Al Pacino