More From Barry McGuire
- "I remember we woke up one morning at Denny’s house and John Phillips called. He said, you guys okay? We said, yeah, what’s wrong, what’s going on? He said, well, everybody’s dead over at Sharon’s house at Terry Melcher’s place."
- "There’s only one drummer. We all travel to his beat. Well, I couldn’t sing his song. Because for me, it wasn’t a truthful statement. Well, Linda sang it, and it was a monster for her."
More In Respect
- "Some people just use beautiful things to just shop or to have a tribal feeling – ‘Oh, blah, blah, blah, I’m wearing Hermes; blah, blah, blah, I’m wearing Saint Laurent; blah-blah blah’ – because it’s like a need, a tribe, recognition: ‘Ahh, my Rolex.’ But I run away from anything which is too recognizable – it’s my nature."― Manolo Blahnik
- "I respect a woman too much to marry her."― Sylvester Stallone
- "I like to be judged by my family and friends because they know me."― Leighton Meester