More From Barry Goldwater
- "I think any man in business would be foolish to fool around with his secretary. If it’s somebody else’s secretary, fine."
- "I wouldn’t trust Nixon from here to that phone."
- "Hubert Humphrey talks so fast that listening to him is like trying to read Playboy magazine with your wife turning the pages."
More In Family
- "Let your family, staff, and friends know that you’re still the same person, despite all the publicity and notoriety that accompanies your position."― Donald Rumsfeld
- "Because of my own family’s service (in the U.S. Army, Navy, and Massachusetts and New York National Guard), I am a strong supporter of the military and do believe that there are just wars."― Camille Paglia
- "I had a good imagination and I still have one; a child-like imagination that hasn’t gone away."― Laura Linney