More From Barry Commoner
- "By adopting the control strategy, the nation’s environmental program has created a built-in antagonism between environmental quality and economic growth."
- "The wave of new productive enterprises would provide opportunities to remedy the unjust distribution of environmental hazards among economic classes and racial and ethnic communities."
- "The environmental crisis is a global problem, and only global action will resolve it."
More In Technology
- "It would be unwise to say the least, irresponsible of us at the TSA, at the Homeland Security Department not to evolve our technology to match the changing threat environment that we inhabit."― Janet Napolitano
- "People who are really serious about software should make their own hardware."― Alan Kay
- "I have argued above that we cannot prevent the Singularity, that its coming is an inevitable consequence of the humans’ natural competitiveness and the possibilities inherent in technology."― Vernor Vinge