More From Barry Commoner
- "What I have experienced over time is that environmental problems are easier to deal with in ways that don’t go into their interconnections to the rest of what we are."
- "The most meaningful engine of change, powerful enough to confront corporate power, may be not so much environmental quality, as the economic development and growth associated with the effort to improve it."
- "My entry into the environmental arena was through the issue that so dramatically – and destructively – demonstrates the link between science and social action: nuclear weapons."
More In Technology
- "If we had been less reliant on technology and the security that we enjoy in being divorced from what we used to know, maybe things would have turned out differently."― Heather Donahue
- "Technology has made it much easier to make and manipulate music. Studio-driven, machine-driven music does not always transcend into being a good live act. Many current acts are great live, but many cannot cut it live. The music is not organic."― Vivian Campbell
- "It’s big production. It’s huge. It’s using studio technology to your benefit. You don’t go in and play live and then just take the tapes and get them mastered. You have to create."― Joe Elliott