More From Barry Commoner
- "The age of innocent faith in science and technology may be over."
- "My entry into the environmental arena was through the issue that so dramatically – and destructively – demonstrates the link between science and social action: nuclear weapons."
- "The modern assault on the environment began about 50 years ago, during and immediately after World War II."
More In Technology
- "The technology of the time dictated the way things looked."― Douglas Trumbull
- "The Internet treats censorship as a malfunction and routes around it."― John Perry Barlow
- "I’m very good with technology, I always have been, and with machines in general. They seem not threatening like other people find them, but a source of fun and amusement."― Brian Eno