More From Barbra Streisand
- "To have ego means to believe in your own strength. And to also be open to other people’s views. It is to be open, not closed. So, yes, my ego is big, but it’s also very small in some areas. My ego is responsible for my doing what I do – bad or good."
- "Why is it men are permitted to be obsessed about their work, but women are only permitted to be obsessed about men?"
- "I must have got my detailed, obsessive streak from my father, who was an English teacher, because my mother wasn’t like me at all."
More In Women
- "The sight of women talking together has always made men uneasy; nowadays it means rank subversion."― Germaine Greer
- "Women are the first to jump on what is fashionable."― Gavin DeGraw
- "If I start outsourcing all my navigation to a little talking box in my car, I’m sort of screwed. I’m going to lose my car in the parking lot every single time."― Ken Jennings