More From Barbara Kingsolver
- "Small change, small wonders – these are the currency of my endurance and ultimately of my life."
- "The very least you can do in your life is to figure out what you hope for. And the most you can do is live inside that hope. Not admire it from a distance but live right in it, under its roof."
- "I suppose that is my central obsession. What we owe to society, what we owe to ourselves."
More In Life
- "One way to get the most out of life is to look upon it as an adventure."― William Feather
- "Life is like dancing. If we have a big floor, many people will dance. Some will get angry when the rhythm changes. But life is changing all the time."― Miguel Angel Ruiz
- "I’ve cried, and you’d think I’d be better for it, but the sadness just sleeps, and it stays in my spine the rest of my life."― Conor Oberst