More From Barbara Ehrenreich
- "The one regret I have about my own abortions is that they cost money that might otherwise have been spent on something more pleasurable, like taking the kids to movies and theme parks."
- "It was a real surprise to me to come across the evidence that Christianity might once have been a danced religion. Certainly, some of the early church leaders thought this was great and spoke of what seems to have been circle dancing, perhaps around an altar."
- "I have a Ph.D. in cell biology. And that’s really manual labor. I mean, experimental science, you do it with your hands. So it’s very different. You’re out there in a lab, cleaning test tubes, and it just wasn’t that fascinating."
More In Medical
- "I don’t want to make movies for kids, and I don’t want to make movies for adults either."― Kristen Stewart
- "I’d come out of the army after five years as a medic. I was a medical administrator and we ran hospitals, and I was a Captain in the army at the end, in 1945."― Eli Wallach
- "Even when bad things happen you have to try to use those bad things in a positive manner and really just take the positive out of it."― Natalie du Toit