More From Barbara Ehrenreich
- "That’s free enterprise, friends: freedom to gamble, freedom to lose. And the great thing – the truly democratic thing about it – is that you don’t even have to be a player to lose."
- "So even though I consider myself a fairly upbeat person, energetic and things like that, I never do very well on happiness tests."
- "Experimental science is fascinating, but I don’t want to do it. I want other people to do it, and I’ll read about it."
More In Medical
- "Alfred Nobel was much concerned, as are we all, with the tangible benefits we hope for and expect from physiological and medical research, and the Faculty of the Caroline Institute has ever been alert to recognize practical benefits."― Haldan Keffer Hartline
- "Honestly, being a doctor could make you more close minded than regular people."― Alex Chiu
- "If you’re so pro-life, do me a favour: don’t lock arms and block medical clinics. If you’re so pro-life, lock arms and block cemeteries."― Bill Hicks