More From Barbara Ehrenreich
- "Personally, I can’t see why it would be any less romantic to find a husband in a nice four-color catalogue than in the average downtown bar at happy hour."
- "If you can attribute your success entirely to your own mental effort, to your own attitude, to some spiritual essence that you have that is better than other people’s, then that must feel pretty good."
- "The one regret I have about my own abortions is that they cost money that might otherwise have been spent on something more pleasurable, like taking the kids to movies and theme parks."
More In Marriage
- "I believe in traditional marriage."― Karl Rove
- "I have a lot of respect for marriage."― Dominic Monaghan
- "But the key to our marriage is the capacity to give each other a break. And to realize that it’s not how our similarities work together; it’s how our differences work together."― Michael J. Fox