More From Barbara de Angelis
- "The real act of marriage takes place in the heart, not in the ballroom or church or synagogue. It’s a choice you make – not just on your wedding day, but over and over again – and that choice is reflected in the way you treat your husband or wife."
- "A man’s brain has a more difficult time shifting from thinking to feeling than a women’s brain does."
- "No matter what age you are, or what your circumstances might be, you are special, and you still have something unique to offer. Your life, because of who you are, has meaning."
More In Courage
- "All you need is the plan, the road map, and the courage to press on to your destination."― Earl Nightingale
- "We’re going to be OK because of the American people. They have more grit, determination and courage than you can imagine."― Joe Biden
- "Often the difference between a successful man and a failure is not one’s better abilities or ideas, but the courage that one has to bet on his ideas, to take a calculated risk, and to act."― Maxwell Maltz