More From Barbara de Angelis
- "Love’s greatest gift is its ability to make everything it touches sacred."
- "Marriage is not a noun; it’s a verb. It isn’t something you get. It’s something you do. It’s the way you love your partner every day."
- "Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible – it cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any material possession could."
More In Courage
- "Each person has inside a basic decency and goodness. If he listens to it and acts on it, he is giving a great deal of what it is the world needs most. It is not complicated but it takes courage. It takes courage for a person to listen to his own goodness and act on it."― Pablo Casals
- "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."― John Irving
- "Today I see beauty everywhere I go, in every face I see, in every single soul."― Kevyn Aucoin