More From Barbara de Angelis
- "Love’s greatest gift is its ability to make everything it touches sacred."
- "Marriage is not a noun; it’s a verb. It isn’t something you get. It’s something you do. It’s the way you love your partner every day."
- "Love and kindness are never wasted. They always make a difference. They bless the one who receives them, and they bless you, the giver."
More In Change
- "Cats don’t like change without their consent."― Roger Caras
- "I’m very comfortable with how I look. I always have been. I think I look pretty good. There’s nothing I want to change. I’m pretty happy with what I’ve got."― Avril Lavigne
- "From year to year, environmental changes are incremental and often barely register in our lives, but from evolutionary or geological perspectives, what is happening is explosive change."― David Suzuki