More From Barbara de Angelis
- "Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible – it cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any material possession could."
- "Love and kindness are never wasted. They always make a difference. They bless the one who receives them, and they bless you, the giver."
- "The more anger towards the past you carry in your heart, the less capable you are of loving in the present."
More In Experience
- "No one has the right to ignite a war and lead an occupation and armies to conquer people, invading them and make them suffer all kinds of torture, murder, expulsion, displacement, bombing and terrorism by different lethal prohibited weapons and then come and speak as the savior of the people or a defender of their rights."― Muqtada al Sadr
- "From my experience, politicians are much more uncomfortable being made fun of than they are being preached at and screeched at – you know, and the soapbox routine. They’re much more uneasy knowing they’re a target of ridicule."― Carl Hiaasen
- "It is an axiom, enforced by all the experience of the ages, that they who rule industrially will rule politically."― Aneurin Bevan