More From Barbara de Angelis
- "Marriage is not a noun; it’s a verb. It isn’t something you get. It’s something you do. It’s the way you love your partner every day."
- "We need to find the courage to say no to the things and people that are not serving us if we want to rediscover ourselves and live our lives with authenticity."
- "Men aren’t the way they are because they want to drive women crazy; they’ve been trained to be that way for thousands of years. And that training makes it very difficult for men to be intimate."
More In Experience
- "I think it’s easy for people to assume that fame is equal to glory, but it can be a very isolating experience."― Sophia Bush
- "I wish I could know everything ever, like that would be my wish – that’s what I hope heaven is, that they tell you who shot JFK and all that stuff."― Louis C. K.
- "There are so many reactions to art that make sense to me – but ‘ick’ means something."― Lena Dunham