More From Barbara Corcoran
- "Every single thing I learned about marketing and building my business, I learned from my mom, and she had never been in the workforce. She just had great practical sense."
- "Don’t you dare underestimate the power of your own instinct."
- "The most influential factor in selling a home is always price. Don’t build ‘wiggle room’ into the asking price. There’s a price war out there and you have to win it from the get-go."
More In Money
- "Money for me today does not really matter."― Jackie Chan
- "I’m hopeless with money; I simply spend what I’ve got."― Freddie Mercury
- "Kids are meant to believe that their stepping stone to massive money is ‘The X Factor.’ Luck is great, but most of life is hard work. We do not celebrate people who have made success out of serious hard work."― Iain Duncan Smith