More From Barbara Corcoran
- "My greatest strength as a child, I realize now, was my imagination. While every other kid was reading and writing, I had seven whole hours a day to practice my imagination. When do you get that space in your life, ever?"
- "A complainer is like a Death Eater because there’s a suction of negative energy. You can catch a great attitude from great people."
- "I did everything in my power to give my brokers brand identity and clout in the market. I saw my job as parent to build them up and if I took care of them, then they would take care of their customer."
More In Money
- "Because people have no thoughts to deal in, they deal cards, and try and win one another’s money. Idiots!"― Arthur Schopenhauer
- "Red Letter Christians believe in the doctrines of the Apostle’s Creed, are convinced that the Scriptures have been inspired by the Holy Spirit, and make having a personal transforming relationship with the resurrected Christ the touchtone of their faith."― Tony Campolo
- "I always look at money not as a motivating factor but as an element in the composition. You can’t ignore it, but you’ve got to be very careful that it’s not motivating you."― Damien Hirst