More From Barbara Corcoran
- "A funny thing happens in real estate. When it comes back, it comes back up like gangbusters."
- "My greatest strength as a child, I realize now, was my imagination. While every other kid was reading and writing, I had seven whole hours a day to practice my imagination. When do you get that space in your life, ever?"
- "A whopping 89 percent of buyers start their home search online. How your house looks online is the modern equivalent of ‘curb appeal.’ Rent a wide-angle lens and good lighting, get rid of your clutter and post at least eight great photos to win the beauty contest."
More In Money
- "It is money, money, money! Not ideas, not principles, but money that reigns supreme in American politics."― Robert Byrd
- "Making a movie requires 20 to 500 people to make and a lot of money and the stakes are a lot higher."― Alanis Morissette
- "Geez, all that money we waste on space exploration; just think how many bombs that would buy!"― Craig Bruce