More From Barbara Corcoran
- "A whopping 89 percent of buyers start their home search online. How your house looks online is the modern equivalent of ‘curb appeal.’ Rent a wide-angle lens and good lighting, get rid of your clutter and post at least eight great photos to win the beauty contest."
- "Every single thing I learned about marketing and building my business, I learned from my mom, and she had never been in the workforce. She just had great practical sense."
- "The joy is in the getting there. The beginning years of starting your business, the camaraderie when you’re in the pit together, are the best years of your life. So rather than being so focused on when you get big and powerful, if you can just get the juice out of that… don’t miss it."
More In Home
- "The curious are always in some danger. If you are curious you might never come home."― Jeanette Winterson
- "Major league baseball has asked its players to stop tossing baseballs into the stands during games, because they say fans fight over them and they get hurt. In fact, the Florida Marlins said that’s why they never hit any home runs. It’s a safety issue."― Jay Leno
- "But inspiration? – That’s when you come home from abroad and are asked: Well, have you found inspiration? – and fortunately you haven’t. But the impressions sink in, of course, and may emerge later: None of us has invented the house; that was done many thousands of years ago."― Arne Jacobsen