More From Barbara Corcoran
- "You may not like the idea of putting money into a home when you’re moving out. But it’s demanded by the market. You need to show it off. You don’t have to rip out the kitchen and bathroom. But maybe replace the tiles or the countertops. Get professional advice."
- "I wanted to be a 150% entrepreneur and a 150% mom, and I found that I was having a very hard time doing both. I was about 75% and 75% – still better than 100%, but not what I was accustomed to at work."
- "Every single thing I learned about marketing and building my business, I learned from my mom, and she had never been in the workforce. She just had great practical sense."
More In Amazing
- "100 million iphones don’t lie. What an amazing man. He is the apple of all of our i’s. We have an i everything and its all so amazing."― Billy Bush
- "I like what I see now in China, but I think the Japanese are a step ahead into craziness and weirdness. I go to galleries there that are the size of a New York elevator, and every time I’m surprised by the amazing things I find. I really hope I’ll be able to promote some of these artists, to show their work in the West."― Jean Pigozzi
- "I think it’s very empowering to be able to have a career and to be a mother. It gives you an amazing sense of self."― Georgina Chapman