More From Barbara Corcoran
- "A complainer is like a Death Eater because there’s a suction of negative energy. You can catch a great attitude from great people."
- "Buyers decide in the first eight seconds of seeing a home if they’re interested in buying it. Get out of your car, walk in their shoes and see what they see within the first eight seconds."
- "I became a larger than life figure for one reason only. When you’re quoted in the ‘Wall Street Journal,’ the ‘New York Times,’ constantly as the expert in the business people assume you’re a lot bigger than you are. And then I had to run like hell to catch up with my own image."
More In Amazing
- "Sayles could pull a performance out of a dog. I’m serious. He was just amazing. The world could fall apart and he remained on neutral."― Elizabeth Pena
- "I don’t know how many thoughts we have a second, but it’s quite an amazing number, and just to pin down the appropriate sequence of those, all you really need is a pencil and a piece of paper."― Robert Wyatt
- "My older brother Mike is an excellent trumpet player. By the time he was 12, he was playing around Kansas City in classical situations. He was already an amazing talent."― Pat Metheny