More From Barbara Corcoran
- "My mother is an amazing woman. Not only did she manage the entire household, she noticed a gift in each of her kids and instilled confidence in all of us that that gift would take us wherever we wanted to go."
- "I built the business exactly the way my mother built and ran her family. I wanted a replication of the big, happy family I grew up in. I wanted happy people having fun."
- "The joy is in the getting there. The beginning years of starting your business, the camaraderie when you’re in the pit together, are the best years of your life. So rather than being so focused on when you get big and powerful, if you can just get the juice out of that… don’t miss it."
More In Imagination
- "What I really have in my head, my imagination, my understanding of music, I never really get that out."― Wynton Marsalis
- "Life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves."― Bill Hicks
- "Imagination is not something apart and hermetic, not a way of leaving reality behind; it is a way of engaging reality."― Irving Howe