More From Barbara Corcoran
- "In business, you’re the Chief Salesman. Create a sense of demand, rather than waiting to have demand."
- "I love myself. Anything that has my name I’m tickled to death."
- "When you’re a big money earner and your husband isn’t, it makes you question how feminine you are. I felt I was less feminine than if I was a supporting wife, or a second fiddle, or ‘Mrs. Higgins.’"
More In Business
- "You don’t have a lot of time; you have to get it right. It’s amazing how they create these episodes in such a short amount of time. They lavish a lot of care and money on each episode, and they just look terrific."― Margot Kidder
- "I’ve learned that life is very tricky business: Each person needs to find what they want to do in life and not be dissuaded when people question them."― Eli Wallach
- "My philosophy is: It’s none of my business what people say of me and think of me."― Anthony Hopkins