More From Barbara Corcoran
- "My greatest strength as a child, I realize now, was my imagination. While every other kid was reading and writing, I had seven whole hours a day to practice my imagination. When do you get that space in your life, ever?"
- "I love myself. Anything that has my name I’m tickled to death."
- "The joy is in the getting there. The beginning years of starting your business, the camaraderie when you’re in the pit together, are the best years of your life. So rather than being so focused on when you get big and powerful, if you can just get the juice out of that… don’t miss it."
More In Business
- "My dream of politics all my life has been that it is the common business, that it is something we owe to each other to understand and discuss with absolute frankness."― Woodrow Wilson
- "To imply that religious believers have no right to engage moral questions in the public square or at the ballot is simply to establish a Reichian secularism as our state faith."― Maggie Gallagher
- "Without the element of uncertainty, the bringing off of even, the greatest business triumph would be dull, routine, and eminently unsatisfying."― J. Paul Getty