More From Barbara Corcoran
- "Every single thing I learned about marketing and building my business, I learned from my mom, and she had never been in the workforce. She just had great practical sense."
- "My greatest strength as a child, I realize now, was my imagination. While every other kid was reading and writing, I had seven whole hours a day to practice my imagination. When do you get that space in your life, ever?"
- "You may not like the idea of putting money into a home when you’re moving out. But it’s demanded by the market. You need to show it off. You don’t have to rip out the kitchen and bathroom. But maybe replace the tiles or the countertops. Get professional advice."
More In Strength
- "It was important on The Shipping News to have my house far enough away from each location so I had this time in the morning to think about my shots and still remain open to surprises once I got to the set."― Lasse Hallstrom
- "As thy days, so shall thy strength be which, in modern language, may be translated as thy thoughts so shall thy life be."― Emmet Fox
- "Tonight I should like to thank all those who have shared my work and to acknowledge the debt that I owe to my wife whose encouragement to put research before all other things has been a great strength to me."― George Porter