More From Barbara Corcoran
- "A whopping 89 percent of buyers start their home search online. How your house looks online is the modern equivalent of ‘curb appeal.’ Rent a wide-angle lens and good lighting, get rid of your clutter and post at least eight great photos to win the beauty contest."
- "I did everything in my power to give my brokers brand identity and clout in the market. I saw my job as parent to build them up and if I took care of them, then they would take care of their customer."
- "You may not like the idea of putting money into a home when you’re moving out. But it’s demanded by the market. You need to show it off. You don’t have to rip out the kitchen and bathroom. But maybe replace the tiles or the countertops. Get professional advice."
More In Strength
- "Many a man’s strength is in opposition, and when he faileth, he grows out of use."― Francis Bacon
- "I believe my past is my strength."― Michel Martelly
- "The strength of the playing ability is much more important. Only if the strength of the opponent’s playing ability is comparable, does the game develop."― Vladimir Kramnik