More From Barbara Corcoran
- "I love myself. Anything that has my name I’m tickled to death."
- "I did everything in my power to give my brokers brand identity and clout in the market. I saw my job as parent to build them up and if I took care of them, then they would take care of their customer."
- "My greatest strength as a child, I realize now, was my imagination. While every other kid was reading and writing, I had seven whole hours a day to practice my imagination. When do you get that space in your life, ever?"
More In Strength
- "Life only demands from you the strength that you possess. Only one feat is possible; not to run away."― Dag Hammarskjold
- "It is no use painting the foot of the tree white, the strength of the bark cries out from beneath the paint."― Aime Cesaire
- "From the gut comes the strut, and where hunger reigns, strength abstains."― Francois Rabelais