More From Barbara Corcoran
- "A whopping 89 percent of buyers start their home search online. How your house looks online is the modern equivalent of ‘curb appeal.’ Rent a wide-angle lens and good lighting, get rid of your clutter and post at least eight great photos to win the beauty contest."
- "I became a larger than life figure for one reason only. When you’re quoted in the ‘Wall Street Journal,’ the ‘New York Times,’ constantly as the expert in the business people assume you’re a lot bigger than you are. And then I had to run like hell to catch up with my own image."
- "My greatest strength as a child, I realize now, was my imagination. While every other kid was reading and writing, I had seven whole hours a day to practice my imagination. When do you get that space in your life, ever?"
More In Power
- "My major allegiance has been to storytelling, not to history."― Russell Banks
- "The power of the ballot we need in sheer defense, else what shall save us from a second slavery?"― W. E. B. Du Bois
- "I wanted to make a living, but I really was not interested in money at all. I was interested in being a great comedian."― Larry David