More From Barbara Corcoran
- "My husband had a very strong identity and was successful in his life. Thank God for that. There’s no way I can control him. I wouldn’t stay married to him if I felt I could. I can readily take my business personality into the home. But he forces me to be a partner rather than the boss."
- "Buy with your heart, not your head. You can look at all the aspects that make a purchase practical, but that kind of thinking makes it an investment rather than a home."
- "My greatest strength as a child, I realize now, was my imagination. While every other kid was reading and writing, I had seven whole hours a day to practice my imagination. When do you get that space in your life, ever?"
More In Power
- "There is no force so powerful as an idea whose time has come."― Everett Dirksen
- "When we consistently suppress and distrust our intuitive knowingness, looking instead for authority, validation, and approval from others, we give our personal power away."― Shakti Gawain
- "Power is power. It’s energy. And if you get big, big energy, you can use that in a good way."― Yoko Ono