More From Barbara Corcoran
- "Don’t you dare underestimate the power of your own instinct."
- "Buyers decide in the first eight seconds of seeing a home if they’re interested in buying it. Get out of your car, walk in their shoes and see what they see within the first eight seconds."
- "A funny thing happens in real estate. When it comes back, it comes back up like gangbusters."
More In Power
- "I always thought that poetry is the verdict that others give to a certain kind of writing. So to call yourself a poet is a kind of dangerous description. It’s for others; it’s for others to use."― Leonard Cohen
- "There are two problems for our species’ survival – nuclear war and environmental catastrophe – and we’re hurtling towards them. Knowingly."― Noam Chomsky
- "Unless you choose to do great things with it, it makes no difference how much you are rewarded, or how much power you have."― Oprah Winfrey