More From Barbara Corcoran
- "I have a theory and I really believe it. I think your worst weakness can become your greatest single strength."
- "My husband had a very strong identity and was successful in his life. Thank God for that. There’s no way I can control him. I wouldn’t stay married to him if I felt I could. I can readily take my business personality into the home. But he forces me to be a partner rather than the boss."
- "Buyers decide in the first eight seconds of seeing a home if they’re interested in buying it. Get out of your car, walk in their shoes and see what they see within the first eight seconds."
More In Power
- "We have a market-driven society so obsessed with buying and selling and obsessed with power and pleasure and property."― Cornel West
- "Truth is powerful and it prevails."― Sojourner Truth
- "Ironically, women who acquire power are more likely to be criticized for it than are the men who have always had it."― Carolyn Heilbrun