More From Barbara Corcoran
- "In business, you’re the Chief Salesman. Create a sense of demand, rather than waiting to have demand."
- "A whopping 89 percent of buyers start their home search online. How your house looks online is the modern equivalent of ‘curb appeal.’ Rent a wide-angle lens and good lighting, get rid of your clutter and post at least eight great photos to win the beauty contest."
- "My mother is an amazing woman. Not only did she manage the entire household, she noticed a gift in each of her kids and instilled confidence in all of us that that gift would take us wherever we wanted to go."
More In Car
- "You cannot expect the guy who drove the car into the ditch to navigate it out of the ditch. You have to put a new driver in the seat. I’m not saying the new driver is going to be any better, but we need a new driver. Kerry is the only choice."― John Mellencamp
- "What sculptors do is represent the essence of gesture. What is important in mime is attitude."― Marcel Marceau
- "A man from a primitive culture who sees an automobile might guess that it was powered by the wind or by an antelope hidden under the car, but when he opens up the hood and sees the engine he immediately realizes that it was designed."― Michael Behe