More From Barbara Corcoran
- "I was well motivated. What I wanted to do was work for myself. I had twenty two jobs before I started my business at the age of twenty three and I didn’t want one more boss telling me what to do. So I was motivated simply because I didn’t want a boss."
- "I wanted to be a 150% entrepreneur and a 150% mom, and I found that I was having a very hard time doing both. I was about 75% and 75% – still better than 100%, but not what I was accustomed to at work."
- "When you’re a big money earner and your husband isn’t, it makes you question how feminine you are. I felt I was less feminine than if I was a supporting wife, or a second fiddle, or ‘Mrs. Higgins.’"
More In Car
- "I definitely think what drives technology companies is the people; because in a technology company it’s always about what are you going to do next."― Marissa Mayer
- "My parents were what I like to call proper musical fans. Lots of Sondheim was played in the car."― Daniel Radcliffe
- "So then I started doing a lot of episodic TV, just car chases or helicopter chases or whatever."― David R. Ellis