More From Barbara Corcoran
- "You may not like the idea of putting money into a home when you’re moving out. But it’s demanded by the market. You need to show it off. You don’t have to rip out the kitchen and bathroom. But maybe replace the tiles or the countertops. Get professional advice."
- "I was well motivated. What I wanted to do was work for myself. I had twenty two jobs before I started my business at the age of twenty three and I didn’t want one more boss telling me what to do. So I was motivated simply because I didn’t want a boss."
- "I built the business exactly the way my mother built and ran her family. I wanted a replication of the big, happy family I grew up in. I wanted happy people having fun."
More In Car
- "I’ve spent more on my Dodger tickets that I did on my car."― Shia LaBeouf
- "We’re just into toys, whether it’s motorcycles or race cars or computers. I’ve got the Palm Pilot right here with me, I’ve got the world’s smallest phone. Maybe it’s just because I’m still a big little kid and I just love toys, you know?"― Catherine Bell
- "Everything is funny, as long as it’s happening to somebody else."― Will Rogers