More From Barbara Corcoran
- "Buy with your heart, not your head. You can look at all the aspects that make a purchase practical, but that kind of thinking makes it an investment rather than a home."
- "In business, you’re the Chief Salesman. Create a sense of demand, rather than waiting to have demand."
- "If I could set a world record, it would be that I have 150 business partners, all with thriving businesses of their own that started with nothing and I made the difference to make them all billionaires."
More In Car
- "I don’t actually own a car."― Chris Martin
- "Well, it is so difficult right now when you look out on the road and how fast people go and the more and more cars you see out there, for teenagers, you’d think a kid that literally, a few years before, was sitting back in a car seat in the back seat is now behind the wheel."― Amy Klobuchar
- "I was an economics major in college, and every summer after school, I would drive my car from California, from Claremont men’s college at the time, to New York. And I worked on Wall Street."― Henry Kravis