More From Barbara Corcoran
- "I love myself. Anything that has my name I’m tickled to death."
- "I have a theory and I really believe it. I think your worst weakness can become your greatest single strength."
- "I wanted to be a 150% entrepreneur and a 150% mom, and I found that I was having a very hard time doing both. I was about 75% and 75% – still better than 100%, but not what I was accustomed to at work."
More In Home
- "I’m considered homophobic and crazy about these things and old fashioned. But I think that the family – father, mother, children – is fundamental to our civilisation."― Rupert Murdoch
- "Illogical thinkers throw names and slurs around because they have no arguments with which to rebut their opponents. Rational people have to keep hammering their points home."― Benjamin Carson
- "God writes the Gospel not in the Bible alone, but also on trees, and in the flowers and clouds and stars."― Martin Luther