More From Barbara Boxer
- "To win the cause we all believe in, the spread of true democracy all over the world, we need to win by example, not just with speeches but by example; not just with military might but by gaining the respect of the world."
- "Medical professionals, not insurance company bureaucrats, should be making health care decisions."
- "We are all different. Yet we are all God’s children. We are all united behind this country and the common cause of freedom, justice, fairness, and equality. That is what unites us."
More In Trust
- "If the security forces continue to be dominated as they are now by political groups or sects, then the people won’t trust in them – and the result will be civil war or fragmentation of the country."― Adnan Pachachi
- "There’s only a handful of people I trust completely, and I know who they are. Other than that, I pretty much don’t trust people."― Anton Yelchin
- "It’s mostly the financial chicanery that’s going on. People are saying ‘What kind of trust can we put in this market?’"― Mike Farrell