More From Barbara Boxer
- "More than anything, I think as our country matures, we recognize that women deserve to be treated with respect and dignity."
- "You know, I wish the world well. I want Iraq to have democracy and the Haitians to have democracy. I want the people of Afghanistan to thrive. Lord knows, we spend enough money there to help them. What about people at home? Isn’t that our first responsibility?"
- "I think Democrats are right. We fight for the American dream, for the environment, for privacy rights, a woman’s right to choose, a good public education system."
More In Trust
- "I also don’t trust Caribou anymore. They’re out there, on the tundra, waiting… Something’s going down. I’m right about this."― Joss Whedon
- "When you lie down with a short prayer, commit yourself into the hands of your Creator; and when you have done so, trust Him with yourself, as you must do when you are dying."― Jeremy Taylor
- "Deciding whether to trust or credit a person is always an uncertain task."― Aldrich Ames