More From Barbara Boxer
- "More than anything, I think as our country matures, we recognize that women deserve to be treated with respect and dignity."
- "Medical professionals, not insurance company bureaucrats, should be making health care decisions."
- "President Bush in his inaugural address talked about bringing freedom to countries that don’t have it. He didn’t specify how."
More In Trust
- "Health is the greatest possession. Contentment is the greatest treasure. Confidence is the greatest friend. Non-being is the greatest joy."― Lao Tzu
- "We’re going to raise a lot of money for cancer awareness, give some to the American Cancer Society and hopefully make a big difference."― LL Cool J
- "One of the mistakes I made was placing too much trust in Montesinos."― Alberto Fujimori