More From Barbara Boxer
- "For the sake of the troops, for the love of the troops, we must not add yet another casualty to this war. We must not let truth be a casualty of this war."
- "Iraq made commitments after the Gulf War to completely dismantle all weapons of mass destruction, and unfortunately, Iraq has not lived up to its agreement."
- "Tonight, you are hearing from the Democratic women of the Senate… We stand together on so many issues: economic prosperity, quality education for all, protecting a woman’s right to choose."
More In Trust
- "Espionage, for the most part, involves finding a person who knows something or has something that you can induce them secretly to give to you. That almost always involves a betrayal of trust."― Aldrich Ames
- "If you wish in this world to advance your merits you’re bound to enhance; You must stir it and stump it, and blow your own trumpet, Or, trust me, you haven’t a chance."― William Gilbert
- "Those among them that have not received our religion do not fright any from it, and use none ill that goes over to it, so that all the while I was there one man was only punished on this occasion."― Thomas More