More From Barack Obama
- "As a nuclear power – as the only nuclear power to have used a nuclear weapon – the United States has a moral responsibility to act."
- "I can make a firm pledge, under my plan, no family making less than $250,000 a year will see any form of tax increase. Not your income tax, not your payroll tax, not your capital gains taxes, not any of your taxes."
- "Take off your bedroom slippers. Put on your marching shoes,” he said, his voice rising as applause and cheers mounted. “Shake it off. Stop complainin’. Stop grumblin’. Stop cryin’. We are going to press on. We have work to do."
More In Change
- "The most important thing about global warming is this. Whether humans are responsible for the bulk of climate change is going to be left to the scientists, but it’s all of our responsibility to leave this planet in better shape for the future generations than we found it."― Mike Huckabee
- "Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future."― John F. Kennedy
- "I don’t think anything changes until ideas change. The usual American viewpoint is to believe that something is wrong with the person."― James Hillman