More From Bai Ling
- "Every woman should shave her head once in her life, to experience what it feels like."
- "I’m a person that doesn’t have that many goals or plans. I feel like I’m the wind and I blow through life; it’s whatever comes to me. I very much respect nature. Whatever happens to me, I’m happy and I embrace it."
- "I’m a romantic, and I like guys to bring flowers and buy some gifts – not expensive things, just romantic things."
More In Trust
- "Most of the energy of political work is devoted to correcting the effects of mismanagement of government."― Milton Friedman
- "Trust in yourself."― Claudia Black
- "Before we decide to trust you with this power, we ask you to stand before the public and explain your views. Justice may be blind, but it should not be deaf."― Herb Kohl