More From Bai Ling
- "Every woman should shave her head once in her life, to experience what it feels like."
- "Like, you can find your dream, if you firmly believe. You have to have the innocence, and you have to have the daringness to trust."
- "I’m a person that doesn’t have that many goals or plans. I feel like I’m the wind and I blow through life; it’s whatever comes to me. I very much respect nature. Whatever happens to me, I’m happy and I embrace it."
More In Romantic
- "You know, I always got offered other stuff. Not the romantic leads, obviously. But very often it’s a role that’s underwritten, where the character has no personality at all. And they need a character actor who can fill it in."― Harvey Fierstein
- "Do the difficult things while they are easy and do the great things while they are small. A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step."― Lao Tzu
- "When I start to write, words have become physical presence. It was to see if I could bring that private world to life that found its first expression through reading. I really dislike the romantic notion of the artist."― John McGahern