More From Bai Ling
- "Like, you can find your dream, if you firmly believe. You have to have the innocence, and you have to have the daringness to trust."
- "I’m a romantic, and I like guys to bring flowers and buy some gifts – not expensive things, just romantic things."
- "Every woman should shave her head once in her life, to experience what it feels like."
More In Respect
- "More than in any other performing arts the lack of respect for acting seems to spring from the fact that every layman considers himself a valid critic."― Simone Weil
- "Part of our essential humanity is paying respect to what God gave us and what will be here a long time after we’re gone."― William J. Clinton
- "If you have some respect for people as they are, you can be more effective in helping them to become better than they are."― John W. Gardner