More From Bai Ling
- "Like, you can find your dream, if you firmly believe. You have to have the innocence, and you have to have the daringness to trust."
- "Every woman should shave her head once in her life, to experience what it feels like."
- "I’m a romantic, and I like guys to bring flowers and buy some gifts – not expensive things, just romantic things."
More In Respect
- "The Epistle is a correction of profession without life, and most valuable in this respect."― John Nelson Darby
- "I don’t regret anything I ever do or say. I don’t like to live my life being censored. I like to say what I feel, and I think people respect that because you’re honest."― Eva Longoria
- "Poetry asks people to have values, form opinions, care about some other part of experience besides making money and being successful on the job."― Toi Derricotte