More From Bai Ling
- "I’m a person that doesn’t have that many goals or plans. I feel like I’m the wind and I blow through life; it’s whatever comes to me. I very much respect nature. Whatever happens to me, I’m happy and I embrace it."
- "Like, you can find your dream, if you firmly believe. You have to have the innocence, and you have to have the daringness to trust."
- "I’m a romantic, and I like guys to bring flowers and buy some gifts – not expensive things, just romantic things."
More In Experience
- "An adolescent is somebody who is in between things. A teenager is somebody who’s kind of permanently there. And so living with them through the various teenage hopes and sorrows and joys was curiously enough a maturing experience for me."― Andrew Greeley
- "To the artist is sometimes granted a sudden, transient insight which serves in this matter for experience. A flash, and where previously the brain held a dead fact, the soul grasps a living truth! At moments we are all artists."― Arnold Bennett
- "There’s no experience like on-the-job training."― Hank Azaria