More From Bai Ling
- "I’m a romantic, and I like guys to bring flowers and buy some gifts – not expensive things, just romantic things."
- "I’m a person that doesn’t have that many goals or plans. I feel like I’m the wind and I blow through life; it’s whatever comes to me. I very much respect nature. Whatever happens to me, I’m happy and I embrace it."
- "Like, you can find your dream, if you firmly believe. You have to have the innocence, and you have to have the daringness to trust."
More In Experience
- "I’ve learned through experience that life is never that bad. The secret is just paying attention to how you feel and not letting anyone else dictate what in your heart you know is right."― Dana Plato
- "Knowledge comes, but wisdom lingers. It may not be difficult to store up in the mind a vast quantity of face within a comparatively short time, but the ability to form judgments requires the severe discipline of hard work and the tempering heat of experience and maturity."― Calvin Coolidge
- "The great living experience for every man is his adventure into the woman. The man embraces in the woman all that is not himself, and from that one resultant, from that embrace, comes every new action."― David Herbert Lawrence