More From Bai Ling
- "I’m a person that doesn’t have that many goals or plans. I feel like I’m the wind and I blow through life; it’s whatever comes to me. I very much respect nature. Whatever happens to me, I’m happy and I embrace it."
- "I’m a romantic, and I like guys to bring flowers and buy some gifts – not expensive things, just romantic things."
- "Like, you can find your dream, if you firmly believe. You have to have the innocence, and you have to have the daringness to trust."
More In Experience
- "Actually, music gave me the support when I needed it. I would never have gone to college unless I’d gotten a piano scholarship. And now I’m so glad I got to learn to play the cello, which is a different experience, you’re flexing a different muscle, but it’s beautiful because it is music."― Jamie Foxx
- "Life is the only real counselor; wisdom unfiltered through personal experience does not become a part of the moral tissue."― Edith Wharton
- "What is the good of drawing conclusions from experience? I don’t deny we sometimes draw the right conclusions, but don’t we just as often draw the wrong ones?"― Georg C. Lichtenberg