More From Bai Ling
- "I’m a romantic, and I like guys to bring flowers and buy some gifts – not expensive things, just romantic things."
- "I’m a person that doesn’t have that many goals or plans. I feel like I’m the wind and I blow through life; it’s whatever comes to me. I very much respect nature. Whatever happens to me, I’m happy and I embrace it."
- "Like, you can find your dream, if you firmly believe. You have to have the innocence, and you have to have the daringness to trust."
More In Experience
- "God is only a great imaginative experience."― David Herbert Lawrence
- "When I look back at the tapes, your first everything, your first All-Star Game, your first playoff experience, it just seems like it went by really fast."― Roger Clemens
- "Not every religion has to have St. Augustine’s attitude to sex. Why even in our culture marriages are celebrated in a church, everyone present knows what is going to happen that night, but that doesn’t prevent it being a religious ceremony."― Ludwig Wittgenstein