More From B. R. Ambedkar
- "The relationship between husband and wife should be one of closest friends."
- "I like the religion that teaches liberty, equality and fraternity."
- "Indians today are governed by two different ideologies. Their political ideal set in the preamble of the Constitution affirms a life of liberty, equality and fraternity. Their social ideal embodied in their religion denies them."
More In Life
- "Never separate the life you live from the words you speak."― Paul Wellstone
- "I started to send my work to journals when I was 26, which was just a question of when I got the courage up. They were mostly journals I had been reading for the previous six or seven years."― Marilyn Hacker
- "Immigrants are people who leave one country, one society, and move to another society. But there has to be a recipient society to which the immigrants move."― Samuel P. Huntington