More From B. R. Ambedkar
- "A people and their religion must be judged by social standards based on social ethics. No other standard would have any meaning if religion is held to be necessary good for the well-being of the people."
- "Political tyranny is nothing compared to the social tyranny and a reformer who defies society is a more courageous man than a politician who defies Government."
- "Unlike a drop of water which loses its identity when it joins the ocean, man does not lose his being in the society in which he lives. Man’s life is independent. He is born not for the development of the society alone, but for the development of his self."
More In Relationship
- "I started thinking about my relationship with my students; I’m this guy who comes in from book – and movie – land and descends on angel wings into their classroom."― Richard Price
- "The relationship between talent and management is uneasy, at best."― Jessica Savitch
- "Pakistan could be uneasy on the position of Indian military. But both the countries should take a bold decision, breaking from their past, to transform their relationship."― Simon Cameron