More From B. R. Ambedkar
- "The relationship between husband and wife should be one of closest friends."
- "A people and their religion must be judged by social standards based on social ethics. No other standard would have any meaning if religion is held to be necessary good for the well-being of the people."
- "Indians today are governed by two different ideologies. Their political ideal set in the preamble of the Constitution affirms a life of liberty, equality and fraternity. Their social ideal embodied in their religion denies them."
More In Government
- "You can’t give the government the power to do good without also giving it the power to do bad – in fact, to do anything it wants."― Harry Browne
- "It is error alone which needs the support of government. Truth can stand by itself."― Thomas Jefferson
- "We all know that Social Security is one of this country’s greatest success stories in the 20th century."― Mitch McConnell