More From B. R. Ambedkar
- "A great man is different from an eminent one in that he is ready to be the servant of the society."
- "I like the religion that teaches liberty, equality and fraternity."
- "Unlike a drop of water which loses its identity when it joins the ocean, man does not lose his being in the society in which he lives. Man’s life is independent. He is born not for the development of the society alone, but for the development of his self."
More In Government
- "So the American government lied to the Native Americans for many, many years, and then President Clinton lied about a relationship, and everyone was surprised! A little naive, I feel!"― Eddie Izzard
- "I don’t have any problem with government helping entrepreneurs and businesses."― Curt Schilling
- "Great men are rarely isolated mountain peaks; they are the summits of ranges."― Thomas W. Higginson