More From B. R. Ambedkar
- "A people and their religion must be judged by social standards based on social ethics. No other standard would have any meaning if religion is held to be necessary good for the well-being of the people."
- "History shows that where ethics and economics come in conflict, victory is always with economics. Vested interests have never been known to have willingly divested themselves unless there was sufficient force to compel them."
- "A great man is different from an eminent one in that he is ready to be the servant of the society."
More In Government
- "Generally speaking, the Way of the warrior is resolute acceptance of death."― Miyamoto Musashi
- "When it comes down to it, it’s about who you know, and who’s a fan. It’s about whether you’re the right age, whether you’re hot or not, whether the studio is into you or not."― Marlee Matlin
- "When the good lord calls you home, the government ought not come get your home."― Rick Perry