More From B. R. Ambedkar
- "I measure the progress of a community by the degree of progress which women have achieved."
- "Every man who repeats the dogma of Mill that one country is no fit to rule another country must admit that one class is not fit to rule another class."
- "Unlike a drop of water which loses its identity when it joins the ocean, man does not lose his being in the society in which he lives. Man’s life is independent. He is born not for the development of the society alone, but for the development of his self."
More In Good
- "I have found men to be more kind than I expected, and less just."― Samuel Johnson
- "However many holy words you read, however many you speak, what good will they do you if you do not act on upon them?"― Buddha
- "Let’s not be afraid to speak the common sense truth: you can’t have high standards without good discipline."― William Hague