More From Aziz Ansari
- "I’m kind of obsessed with food. I like to eat."
- "When I tour, it’s like, well, like a food tour as much as a comedy tour. I try to eat at all the weird places, the obscure barbecue joints, burger places. There are a few spots in L.A. that I’m obsessed with – one of them is the Taco Zone taco truck on Alvarado. There are secret off-menu items that are amazing."
- "Every time I’ve done comedy in, like, traditional comedy clubs, there’s always these comedians that do really well with audiences but that the other comedians hate because they’re just, you know, doing kind of cheap stuff like dancing around or doing, like, very kind of base sex humor a lot, and stuff like that."
More In Dreams
- "The work goes on, the cause endures, the hope still lives and the dreams shall never die."― Edward Kennedy
- "It is easier to learn to interpret dreams if you have a reason to use them for something constructive. You apply your dream insights to making constructive changes in your life."― Henry Reed
- "Tell me about yourself – your struggles, your dreams, your telephone number."― Peter Arno