More From Ayumi Hamasaki
- "I understand it’s my role to realize people’s dreams. I’m O.K. with that so long as my songs are my own. No one can take my songs away from me."
- "I do what I love to do at the moment. If I wake up tomorrow and decide I want to dance, that’s what I’d do. Or design clothes. I think I’d throw myself into whatever I’m doing now. It’s not about abandoning what I was doing before, or giving up. It’s about knowing that if I die tomorrow, I lived the way I wanted to."
- "I don’t have dreams. How can I say it? I myself am a dream."
More In Design
- "I write the way you might arrange flowers. Not every try works, but each one launches another. Every constraint, even dullness, frees up a new design."― Richard Powers
- "We are really living the American dream, to be a successful brand in the States and in Europe and to steep ourselves in our heritage. But we do it with a sense of humor. We don’t take ourselves too seriously in fashion."― Tommy Hilfiger
- "If you decide to design your own language, there are thousands of sort of amateur language designer pitfalls."― Guido van Rossum