More From Ayumi Hamasaki
- "I understand it’s my role to realize people’s dreams. I’m O.K. with that so long as my songs are my own. No one can take my songs away from me."
- "I don’t have dreams. How can I say it? I myself am a dream."
- "I do what I love to do at the moment. If I wake up tomorrow and decide I want to dance, that’s what I’d do. Or design clothes. I think I’d throw myself into whatever I’m doing now. It’s not about abandoning what I was doing before, or giving up. It’s about knowing that if I die tomorrow, I lived the way I wanted to."
More In Design
- "For two years nobody talked about anything other than the name arrangement. There was no fund-raising and no progress being made on construction and design."― Michael Arad
- "Summer blockbusters are very expensive to make. They have things that have to be expensive, such as 600 effects shots or CG characters that have to go a certain way, or a film design that is different but expensive."― Ang Lee
- "At our company, our Design and Construction Consulting Service Team not only helps eliminate the risks inherent in the construction process, they typically save our clients 5% – 10% on overall construction costs. They also help make sure projects come in on time."― Roger Staubach