More From Ayn Rand
- "The ladder of success is best climbed by stepping on the rungs of opportunity."
- "We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force."
- "Happiness is that state of consciousness which proceeds from the achievement of one’s values."
More In Government
- "My goal is to cut government in half in twenty-five years, to get it down to the size where we can drown it in the bathtub."― Grover Norquist
- "I have a message from the Tea Party, a message that is loud and clear and does not mince words. We’ve come to take our government back."― Rand Paul
- "Since taking office, President Obama has signed into law spending increases of nearly 25 percent for domestic government agencies – an 84 percent increase when you include the failed stimulus. All of this new government spending was sold as ‘investment.’"― Paul Ryan