More From Ayn Rand
- "Money is the barometer of a society’s virtue."
- "Throughout the centuries there were men who took first steps, down new roads, armed with nothing but their own vision."
- "Government “help” to business is just as disastrous as government persecution… the only way a government can be of service to national prosperity is by keeping its hands off."
More In Money
- "You shouldn’t have to have money to have a luxury fragrance."― Lady Gaga
- "You can spend all the money in the world. If you’ve got a bad product, it doesn’t matter."― Harvey Weinstein
- "Innovation has nothing to do with how many R amp&; D dollars you have. When Apple came up with the Mac, IBM was spending at least 100 times more on R & D. It’s not about money. It’s about the people you have, how you’re led, and how much you get it."― Steve Jobs