More From Ayn Rand
- "Individual rights are the means of subordinating society to moral law."
- "Money demands that you sell, not your weakness to men’s stupidity, but your talent to their reason."
- "Love is the expression of one’s values, the greatest reward you can earn for the moral qualities you have achieved in your character and person, the emotional price paid by one man for the joy he receives from the virtues of another."
More In Power
- "In the main it will be found that a power over a man’s support (salary) is a power over his will."― Alexander Hamilton
- "In a democracy, supposedly we hold power by what we do at the ballot box, so therefore the more we know about political power the better our choices should be and the better, in theory, our democracy should be."― Robert Caro
- "Power over a man’s subsistence is power over his will."― Alexander Hamilton