More From Aung San Suu Kyi
- "A family is very special. So when a family splits up, it’s not good, it’s never good."
- "The best way to help Burma is to empower the people of Burma, to help us have enough self-confidence to obtain what we want for ourselves."
- "I do protect human rights, and I hope I shall always be looked up as a champion of human rights."
More In History
- "I think people in general have neglected to learn about history."― Maynard James Keenan
- "The history of all countries shows that the working class exclusively by its own effort is able to develop only trade-union consciousness."― Vladimir Lenin
- "The construction of Europe is an art. It is the art of the possible."― Jacques Chirac