More From Aung San Suu Kyi
- "More people, especially young people, are realising that if they want change, they’ve got to go about it themselves – they can’t depend on a particular person, i.e. me, to do all the work. They are less easy to fool than they used to be, they now know what’s going on all over the world."
- "If I was afraid of being killed, I would never speak out against the government."
- "I think by now I have made it fairly clear that I am not very happy with the word hope. I don’t believe in people just hoping."
More In Change
- "The ultimate end of all revolutionary social change is to establish the sanctity of human life, the dignity of man, the right of every human being to liberty and well-being."― Emma Goldman
- "Life belongs to the living, and he who lives must be prepared for changes."― Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- "I never really make solid resolutions. I think if there’s something one needs to change with oneself, it doesn’t have to happen in the New Year."― Brittany Murphy