More From Aung San Suu Kyi
- "The value systems of those with access to power and of those far removed from such access cannot be the same. The viewpoint of the privileged is unlike that of the underprivileged."
- "Humor is one of the best ingredients of survival."
- "I don’t think you can work on feelings in politics, apart from anything else, political change can come very unexpectedly, sometimes overnight when you least expect it."
More In Change
- "When you forgive, you in no way change the past – but you sure do change the future."― Bernard Meltzer
- "Both tears and sweat are salty, but they render a different result. Tears will get you sympathy; sweat will get you change."― Jesse Jackson
- "I went through life like an idiot for a great deal of the time, saying there’s nothing I would change. That was a very arrogant thing to say. There’s a lot I would change. There are people I would have steered clear of."― Hugh Leonard