More From Aung San Suu Kyi
- "For me, ‘revolution’ simply means radical change."
- "More people, especially young people, are realising that if they want change, they’ve got to go about it themselves – they can’t depend on a particular person, i.e. me, to do all the work. They are less easy to fool than they used to be, they now know what’s going on all over the world."
- "Of course I regret not having been able to spend time with my family."
More In Government
- "That fatal drollery called a representative government."― Benjamin Disraeli
- "People forget… that we structured it so that the government, or the people, would be repaid with a really good rate of return. And as it turns out, that aspect of TARP, that’s what happened."― George W. Bush
- "Different men seek after happiness in different ways and by different means, and so make for themselves different modes of life and forms of government."― Aristotle