More From Audrey Hepburn
- "I was asked to act when I couldn’t act. I was asked to sing ‘Funny Face’ when I couldn’t sing, and dance with Fred Astaire when I couldn’t dance – and do all kinds of things I wasn’t prepared for. Then I tried like mad to cope with it."
- "The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mode but the true beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It is the caring that she lovingly gives the passion that she shows. The beauty of a woman grows with the passing years."
- "I probably hold the distinction of being one movie star who, by all laws of logic, should never have made it. At each stage of my career, I lacked the experience."
More In Good
- "The hardest job kids face today is learning good manners without seeing any."― Fred Astaire
- "Again, in Wag the Dog, war has to be declared by an act of congress. But if you go to war, you don’t have to declare war. You’re just at war and we did that, which is not legal."― Val Kilmer
- "Don’t follow any advice, no matter how good, until you feel as deeply in your spirit as you think in your mind that the counsel is wise."― Joan Rivers