More From Audrey Hepburn
- "I probably hold the distinction of being one movie star who, by all laws of logic, should never have made it. At each stage of my career, I lacked the experience."
- "The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries or the way she combs her hair."
- "I was asked to act when I couldn’t act. I was asked to sing ‘Funny Face’ when I couldn’t sing, and dance with Fred Astaire when I couldn’t dance – and do all kinds of things I wasn’t prepared for. Then I tried like mad to cope with it."
More In Good
- "Love sought is good, but given unsought, is better."― William Shakespeare
- "All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent."― Edmund Burke
- "It sounds like a cliche but I also learnt that you’re not going to fall for the right person until you really love yourself and feel good about how you are."― Emma Watson