More From Ashley Tisdale
- "I can’t watch scary movies right now, because living on my own, it kind of freaks me out."
- "I’m so grateful for what Disney gave me and the experiences that I got, but at the end of the day, I can do so much more than what I did on that channel and in those movies."
- "Producing is just a big learning experience."
More In Music
- "Ain’t nobody making music to not be heard and the easiest way to be heard is to be on the radio, but you should never compromise who you are, your values or your morals."― Talib Kweli
- "Hearing my songs in public freaks me out a bit. There was one restaurant I really liked in L.A., but I had to stop going there when they started playing my music. It felt kinda awkward."― Fiona Apple
- "Well-written words are music."― William Shatner