More From Ashley Tisdale
- "I don’t really believe in rules, but I do like old-fashioned dating where you don’t call the guy until he calls you. I don’t think it’s like he’s got to do this and that’s the rule."
- "I text a lot people, because it’s how I stay connected with all my family and friends when I’m on set and traveling."
- "I look at Jessica Alba and think she’s got a great body. I think that’s what women are supposed to look like."
More In Communication
- "A world community can exist only with world communication, which means something more than extensive short-wave facilities scattered; about the globe. It means common understanding, a common tradition, common ideas, and common ideals."― Robert M. Hutchins
- "I work, and then whenever I have any other time, I’m with my daughter, and then I go to sleep. I think you basically have to abandon the dreams of having any other adult activities in your life. You have to go to sleep whenever your child goes to sleep. That’s basically how we’re doing it."― Tina Fey
- "Just as characteristic, perhaps, is the intellectual interdependence created through the development of the modern media of communication: post, telegraph, telephone, and popular press."― Christian Lous Lange