More From Ashley Tisdale
- "I’m so grateful for what Disney gave me and the experiences that I got, but at the end of the day, I can do so much more than what I did on that channel and in those movies."
- "I feel like every project I’ve ever done has had music involved in it somehow."
- "I don’t really believe in rules, but I do like old-fashioned dating where you don’t call the guy until he calls you. I don’t think it’s like he’s got to do this and that’s the rule."
More In Communication
- "We intend to keep the lines of communication open with the Defense Department so we can help our border law enforcement agencies navigate the equipment application process."― Henry Cuellar
- "Death, so called, is a thing which makes men weep, And yet a third of life is passed in sleep."― Lord Byron
- "The Internet has changed everything. We expect to know everything instantly. If you don’t understand digital communication, you’re at a disadvantage."― Bob Parsons