More From Ashley Montagu
- "The doctor has been taught to be interested not in health but in disease. What the public is taught is that health is the cure for disease."
- "There have been some medical schools in which somewhere along the assembly line, a faculty member has informed the students, not so much by what he said but by what he did, that there is an intimate relation between curing and caring."
- "It is work, work that one delights in, that is the surest guarantor of happiness. But even here it is a work that has to be earned by labor in one’s earlier years. One should labor so hard in youth that everything one does subsequently is easy by comparison."
More In Death
- "Death makes angels of us all and gives us wings where we had shoulders smooth as ravens claws."― Jim Morrison
- "I’m a very loyal boyfriend. I’m a bit of a joker… I can be romantic, but not too sickly."― Louis Tomlinson
- "Absence and death are the same – only that in death there is no suffering."― Theodore Roosevelt