More From Ashley Montagu
- "It is work, work that one delights in, that is the surest guarantor of happiness. But even here it is a work that has to be earned by labor in one’s earlier years. One should labor so hard in youth that everything one does subsequently is easy by comparison."
- "The natural superiority of women is a biological fact, and a socially acknowledged reality."
- "The doctor has been taught to be interested not in health but in disease. What the public is taught is that health is the cure for disease."
More In Death
- "Death gives us sleep, eternal youth, and immortality."― Jean Paul
- "The ideal death, I think, is what was the ideal Victorian death, you know, with your grandchildren around you, a bit of sobbing. And you say goodbye to your loved ones, making certain that one of them has been left behind to look after the shop."― Terry Pratchett
- "Fear of death increases in exact proportion to increase in wealth."― Ernest Hemingway