More From Ashley Greene
- "But I don’t do the diet thing anymore. I’m a big believer in feeding your body what it needs. Deny yourself something and you’re going to end up shoving your face full of it."
- "I really would love to do a piece like Julia Roberts or Charlize Theron in ‘Erin Brockovich’ or ‘North Country.’ They were both so amazing and so inspiring. I would love to touch someone in the way their performances touched me."
- "I would have loved to do ‘Alice in Wonderland.’ Being a ‘Bond’ girl would always be fun. We had a lot of action in ‘Eclipse’ and I’d definitely like to continue down the action road. I want to do a romantic period piece, but those are really hard to get made because they’re very expensive and there’s not a huge demographic."
More In Home
- "Better do a good deed near at home than go far away to burn incense."― Amelia Barr
- "When I met my husband, I refused to invite him home for Passover because I was embarrassed my mother might serve all the catered dishes in the wrong order."― Erica Jong
- "It’s silly talking about how many years we will have to spend in the jungles of Vietnam when we could pave the whole country and put parking stripes on it and still be home by Christmas."― Ronald Reagan