More From Ashley Greene
- "Don’t throw petals on the floor if they have no meaning. I would rather have a fun, casual relationship than have someone pretending they’re completely in love with me."
- "I remember getting this scrapbook that this girl made, that I actually gave to my mom to hold onto because she has a ‘Twilight’ shrine in their house in Florida. It was just this scrapbook of me, starting with ‘Twilight,’ and the whole progression of me and my career throughout that, and other stuff that I had done in between."
- "I would have loved to do ‘Alice in Wonderland.’ Being a ‘Bond’ girl would always be fun. We had a lot of action in ‘Eclipse’ and I’d definitely like to continue down the action road. I want to do a romantic period piece, but those are really hard to get made because they’re very expensive and there’s not a huge demographic."
More In Home
- "All I wanted to do was put together one of the best home maths systems in the world, and that’s what we’ve done. I’ve loved numbers since I was two or three, and I get really excited about them. Now, I’m allowing myself to get excited about things. If you’re doing it for a TV network or any major corporation, you have to put a lid on it a little."― Carol Vorderman
- "Surely these women won’t lose any more of their beauty and charm by putting a ballot in a ballot box once a year than they are likely to lose standing in foundries or laundries all year round. There is no harder contest than the contest for bread, let me tell you that."― Rose Schneiderman
- "Decorate your home. It gives the illusion that your life is more interesting than it really is."― Charles M. Schulz