More From Ashley Greene
- "Growing up my whole life, my mom was telling me how incredible and special I was and that I was going to change the world. I think it’s important for girls to know that they can change the world, that they do have an impact."
- "I really would love to do a piece like Julia Roberts or Charlize Theron in ‘Erin Brockovich’ or ‘North Country.’ They were both so amazing and so inspiring. I would love to touch someone in the way their performances touched me."
- "Don’t throw petals on the floor if they have no meaning. I would rather have a fun, casual relationship than have someone pretending they’re completely in love with me."
More In Home
- "Basically, I believe the world is a jungle, and if it’s not a bit of a jungle in the home, a child cannot possibly be fit to enter the outside world."― Bette Davis
- "I realise that I do not change the course of history. I am an actor, I do a movie, that’s the end of it. You have to realise we are just clowns for hire. After I had success it was great, at first, not to worry about money. It was on my mind when I was growing up."― Leonardo DiCaprio
- "I came from a broken home, so my mom was a major influence in my life."― Julius Erving