More From Ashley Greene
- "I would have loved to do ‘Alice in Wonderland.’ Being a ‘Bond’ girl would always be fun. We had a lot of action in ‘Eclipse’ and I’d definitely like to continue down the action road. I want to do a romantic period piece, but those are really hard to get made because they’re very expensive and there’s not a huge demographic."
- "But I don’t do the diet thing anymore. I’m a big believer in feeding your body what it needs. Deny yourself something and you’re going to end up shoving your face full of it."
- "I’m an actor, so sometimes there are moments where I think about everything that’s happening and I want to cry. I’m doing what I love and I will be doing it for a very, very long time – and it’s amazing. A lot of people don’t get to do that."
More In Relationship
- "No community values entrepreneurship and small business more than the Hispanic community."― Marco Rubio
- "The people I chose to work with me on this album are there because I have a personal relationship with them."― Angie Martinez
- "I’d really like to get the girl, shoot the gun, drive the car, have fun. I even have these kind of action dreams, where I’m the action guy."― Kevin Bacon