More From Ashley Greene
- "Growing up my whole life, my mom was telling me how incredible and special I was and that I was going to change the world. I think it’s important for girls to know that they can change the world, that they do have an impact."
- "I really would love to do a piece like Julia Roberts or Charlize Theron in ‘Erin Brockovich’ or ‘North Country.’ They were both so amazing and so inspiring. I would love to touch someone in the way their performances touched me."
- "I remember getting this scrapbook that this girl made, that I actually gave to my mom to hold onto because she has a ‘Twilight’ shrine in their house in Florida. It was just this scrapbook of me, starting with ‘Twilight,’ and the whole progression of me and my career throughout that, and other stuff that I had done in between."
More In Relationship
- "When I’m working, I’m very purposeful and everything else gets out of focus. Something I’ve had to work on together with my wife is how to acknowledge each other in the midst of this and keep the relationship going."― Jeff Bridges
- "There is a direct line relationship between what happened in Afghanistan in the work up to 11 September 2001 and what we’re doing in Afghanistan today."― John R. Allen
- "When one has love for God, one doesn’t feel any physical attraction to wife, children, relatives and friends. One retains only compassion for them."― Ramakrishna