More From Ashley Greene
- "I remember getting this scrapbook that this girl made, that I actually gave to my mom to hold onto because she has a ‘Twilight’ shrine in their house in Florida. It was just this scrapbook of me, starting with ‘Twilight,’ and the whole progression of me and my career throughout that, and other stuff that I had done in between."
- "When I was 15, I worked at a dry cleaner because I wanted Abercrombie & Fitch jeans. My mom told me I could have $20 jeans, not $70 jeans, unless I was willing to work for them. So I did!"
- "You can’t control the paparazzi. But if you go to Coachella you’re going to get photographed. Whereas if you’re at home, walking down the street you probably won’t. It’s something I’ve learnt to navigate my way around but I try to keep my private life private."
More In Relationship
- "Having been an educator for so many years I know that all a good teacher can do is set a context, raise questions or enter into a kind of a dialogic relationship with their students."― Godfrey Reggio
- "I can only be so long without work before I start getting antsy."― Morgan Freeman
- "I don’t remember any sibling rivalry growing up, because by the time I was really conscious, Tom was going away to college. My relationship with him, which is a very close one, really developed in more recent years."― David Hyde Pierce