More From Ashley Greene
- "I really would love to do a piece like Julia Roberts or Charlize Theron in ‘Erin Brockovich’ or ‘North Country.’ They were both so amazing and so inspiring. I would love to touch someone in the way their performances touched me."
- "I remember getting this scrapbook that this girl made, that I actually gave to my mom to hold onto because she has a ‘Twilight’ shrine in their house in Florida. It was just this scrapbook of me, starting with ‘Twilight,’ and the whole progression of me and my career throughout that, and other stuff that I had done in between."
- "But I don’t do the diet thing anymore. I’m a big believer in feeding your body what it needs. Deny yourself something and you’re going to end up shoving your face full of it."
More In Relationship
- "The hope of the nation which throughout the nineteenth century had not for a moment reconciled itself with the loss of independence, and fighting for its own freedom, fought at the same time for the freedom of other nations."― Lech Walesa
- "But the relationship of morality and power is a very subtle one. Because ultimately power without morality is no longer power."― James Baldwin
- "There are many qualities that make a great leader. But having strong beliefs, being able to stick with them through popular and unpopular times, is the most important characteristic of a great leader."― Rudy Giuliani