More From Arthur Schopenhauer
- "There is no absurdity so palpable but that it may be firmly planted in the human head if you only begin to inculcate it before the age of five, by constantly repeating it with an air of great solemnity."
- "Each day is a little life: every waking and rising a little birth, every fresh morning a little youth, every going to rest and sleep a little death."
- "We can come to look upon the deaths of our enemies with as much regret as we feel for those of our friends, namely, when we miss their existence as witnesses to our success."
More In Death
- "I’m more afraid of marriage than death."― Shakira
- "The Navy’s paid for you to go through school, and then they need doctors to go out and take care of people who are in various different parts of the world. I decided to pay back my time first as an undersea medical officer. I was stationed in Scotland."― Laurel Clark
- "People fear death even more than pain. It’s strange that they fear death. Life hurts a lot more than death. At the point of death, the pain is over. Yeah, I guess it is a friend."― Jim Morrison