More From Arthur Schopenhauer
- "Newspapers are the second hand of history. This hand, however, is usually not only of inferior metal to the other hands, it also seldom works properly."
- "Nature shows that with the growth of intelligence comes increased capacity for pain, and it is only with the highest degree of intelligence that suffering reaches its supreme point."
- "After your death you will be what you were before your birth."
More In Death
- "The world is put back by the death of every one who has to sacrifice the development of his or her peculiar gifts to conventionality."― Florence Nightingale
- "It pains me whenever there’s the death of a law enforcement official."― Eric Holder
- "Every parting gives a foretaste of death, every reunion a hint of the resurrection."― Arthur Schopenhauer