More From Arthur Miller
- "I think it’s a mistake to ever look for hope outside of one’s self."
- "The problem was to sustain at any cost the feeling you had in the theater that you were watching a real person, yes, but an intense condensation of his experience, not simply a realistic series of episodes."
- "Maybe all one can do is hope to end up with the right regrets."
More In Age
- "At a certain age, death becomes familiar to you-or a loss becomes familiar-the tragedies that are more commonplace in life."― Jessica Lange
- "Young man, the secret of my success is that an early age I discovered that I was not God."― Oliver Wendell Holmes
- "I think I’m past the age of getting lost."― Amanda Seyfried