More From Arthur Miller
- "The problem was to sustain at any cost the feeling you had in the theater that you were watching a real person, yes, but an intense condensation of his experience, not simply a realistic series of episodes."
- "Without alienation, there can be no politics."
- "Maybe all one can do is hope to end up with the right regrets."
More In Age
- "I basically get stereotyped a lot in terms of being a girl and writing ‘chick’ music for teenage girls or something. I think, if anything, the press kind of, because of my gender and my age, tends to kind of relegate my work to this sort of special-interest group. It’s part of the cultural dynamic, I guess."― Ani DiFranco
- "There is one other business where the customer is always wrong and that’s the media."― Rush Limbaugh
- "By age seven, I used to comb my hair for performances, just pull my hair up into a bun. Granted, it wasn’t a very intricate hairstyle. Still, to be that responsible and disciplined at age seven is unusual."― Janet Jackson