More From Arthur Erickson
- "Today’s developer is a poor substitute for the committed entrepreneur of the last century for whom the work of architecture represented a chance to celebrate the worth of his enterprise."
- "Does an architecture to assuage the spirit have a place?"
- "The details are the very source of expression in architecture. But we are caught in a vice between art and the bottom line."
More In Attitude
- "What would be ugly in a garden constitutes beauty in a mountain."― Victor Hugo
- "I just really think every job I do, I get this gypsy attitude to money."― Jessica Brown Findlay
- "Once a food becomes off-limits, then it takes on this whole other personality. ‘Forbidden’ is more tempting. And it becomes something evil, but food is food. It’s there to nourish your body."― Valerie Bertinelli