More From Arthur Erickson
- "Modernism released us from the constraints of everything that had gone before with a euphoric sense of freedom."
- "Rationalism is the enemy of art, though necessary as a basis for architecture."
- "The great dream merchant Disney was a success because make-believe was what everyone seemed to need in a spiritually empty land."
More In Attitude
- "Religions do a useful thing: they narrow God to the limits of man. Philosophy replies by doing a necessary thing: it elevates man to the plane of God."― Victor Hugo
- "The war changed everybody’s attitude. We became international almost overnight."― W. Averell Harriman
- "I was looking for something a lot heavier, yet melodic at the same time. Something different from heavy metal, a different attitude."― Kurt Cobain