More From Arthur Erickson
- "Architecture doesn’t come from theory. You don’t think your way through a building."
- "No wonder the film industry started in the desert in California where, like all desert dwellers, they dream their buildings, rather than design them."
- "The great dream merchant Disney was a success because make-believe was what everyone seemed to need in a spiritually empty land."
More In Beauty
- "My life has been a gift up to this point, and I’ve been blessed beyond my wildest imagination. And wherever this ride takes me is where I’m going."― Sean Hannity
- "A liberal is a man or a woman or a child who looks forward to a better day, a more tranquil night, and a bright, infinite future."― Leonard Bernstein
- "Our task must be to free ourselves by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature and its beauty."― Albert Einstein